Jon: Hi, there! Here’s the week’s progress:
Misc. Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Being detected while pickpocketing an NPC will cause them to get hostile. The inventory menu will also immediately close as well.
- Items will no longer transfer if the pickpocket was unsuccessful.
- Started experimenting with magic chants for magic in the Spelling school.
- Added a projectile healing spell.
- Menu navigation in the Book screen should no longer highlight the inventory buttons that reside behind.
- Got a popup, “How Many?” menu functioning (still WIP) when dropping items. Still need to get it set up for bartering/placing/taking items out of containers.
- Started new NPC, Tavernkeeper.
- New wood texture.
- Made the dialog response/loading screen title text style easier to read (Increased contrast between outline and font).
- Added an ’empty’ item action for crossbow, so the loaded bolt can be removed after.
- Continued assigning entity common names: Items are complete, I think.
Have a good weekend.