Andrew: How’s everybody doing? This week of development:
New Helm: Sallet
This is the next helmet to make an appearance in Terradim. It also opens, as seen above, when your weapon is sheathed.
The next building is found in the Graveyard. It will be the home of the Gravekeeper.
Bug Fixes & Misc Improvements
- Added damage multipliers for crippled limbs & offhand attacks, so they apply less damage.
- Fixing certain damage multipliers not resetting after/between attacks. For example, if you hit someone’s head and then attacked a crate/barrel, you’d still apply the same damage multiplier, as if hitting its imaginary head.
- More armor texture tweaks & polish.
- Created a mirrored Cottage Door, replacing some of those awkward doors that open into one another. Also swapped out some for AI purposes, reducing NPCs from getting stuck, and giving them easier passage.
- Added some ambient bird sounds to certain scenes during the day. At night, they are replaced by crickets.
Jon continues working on the character customization.
Until next time.