Jon: Hello, there! Here’s some of what we’ve accomplished this past week.
We have setup a new skybox where we can manually tweak colors throughout the day cycle. The default Unity skybox didn’t quite capture some of the colors we were aiming for.
Heftables are now setup to damage what they hit by velocity. This allows mages to whack opponents with a crate, while using Telekinesis.
We have also started experimenting with character hefting! Here’s a little preview of it:
Misc Improvements & Bug Fixes
- The game’s standard currency is now silver. Gold will be a much rarer item that is not only heavier, but worth a lot more, than standard silver coins.
- Water Cave start point has been moved out of the water.
- Loading screen now displays target scene name.
- NPCs now vocalize when detecting a pickpocket.
- The last scene you were playing in is now saved. You should no longer begin every play session in the HUB.
We are still working on that secret I mentioned a few posts back. 😀