Andrew: Greetings this Easter weekend! Here’s what we have to show:
We added some new props with functionality! The braziers can be lit, if you are carrying a torch.
Weapons: NEXT TEXTURE ITERATIONS Continued
The retexturing continues. I also tweaked the handle positions/rotations of the scythe, to be properly animated in the future.
Misc Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed the desktop scroll wheel from zooming in/out all players’ views. Now it will ignore the views of all players who are using a controller.
- Reflection probes update immediately on start of a new scene & passing the time when sleeping.
- Setup sleeping to heal characters relative to the time passed, including the options of sleeping until morning/night.
- Since updating to Unity (v5.6) seems to have fixed the lefty attack bugs, we’ve setup NPCs to be able to be lefty again!
- NPCs will sheathe their weapon when they’ve lost track of their target, and draw their weapon once locating one.
- Fixed a bug that would result in horses having much lower health than they should have.
Until next time.