Andrew: Greetings this St. Patty’s Day weekend.
This week – between snow shoveling from Stella & losing a couple days to colds – we’ve been mainly wrapping things up now for this version, delving into the depths of bug testing & fixing. We’ve begun work on a trailer video as well.
A Little bit o’ Footage
The video is quite underway & won’t delay the release of the Public Demo.
Misc Bug Fixes & Improvements
- In Character Creation, you can now select your eye color – complete with a fancy character zoom.
- Fixed female character’s limb status displays from not updating properly.
- Merchant bug fixes:
- Merchants now check for items highlighted by a specific player (instead of all players), when determining XP gained & dialog popup on exiting/finishing shopping.
- Gold item is now hidden when shopping. You can no longer sell/buy gold…
- Assigned/fixed some pickup & equip sounds on various overlooked items (e.g. Stones).
- Fixed XP bug, where incorrect XP values were given for skill groups other than Arms.
We’ve also updated the roadmap to reflect our progress.