Andrew: Hello ghosts and ghouls! Here are some spooky things and more for this week-
A preview of the female wizard’s/witch’s robe, broom (new equip-able weapon), and cauldron (to eventually be used for alchemy in the future). The broom uses the same stances & attacks as the quarterstaff for now.
The cauldron shown in another view, closer up. Currently it is inside the apothecary building.
Equipped items/weapons now go on their proper sides based on which hand they are equipped in, when sheathed.
Misc Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Setup a sleep cursor icon when looking at a bed/resting place.
- You can now sleep in a hay pile.
- Improved selection of blocking/defending items. Now when using two of the same weapons (dual-wielding), it’ll select the offhand weapon for defense.
- Fixed quickslots to now update when their corresponding item’s amount changes.
- Rabbits now make a little squeak when hurt/killed… D:
- Weapon hit lights now change color to match the glow of your weapon (if incandescent). In addition, there’s a new subtle light that emits from incandescent weapons.
- Fixed bug where an empty slot would appear when items of the same type merge (e.g. results from an alchemy blend or finishing a transaction).
And, Sneak Peek…
Jon also started overhauling horseback controls! We will reveal more later.
Have a happy & safe Halloween everyone!