Andrew: Greetings this Saturday. We have many things in progress, but here’s what we have to show you this week:
Town Wall Improvements
Some improvements to the walls across the river from the Town, including the start of round peaked roof towers & more battlements about the walls.
Also, there’s now shells of the Square Guard Towers. Eventually, you’ll be able to go inside too.
New additions in props this week include: jug, sack, wicker basket, & wall shelves. You can loot sacks & wicker baskets, but jugs have to smashed to collect their contents.
Miscellaneous Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Player labels now show your character’s name instead of “Player 1.”
- Summons no longer attack the summoner.
- Improved warp placement when traveling between scenes.
- The sun now interpolates its rotation smoothly, even though time progresses in increments. This makes the time passage when sleeping look a whole lot better.
- Fixed a recently created bug, where the chair you are sitting in would warp with you when transported into an arena match.