Andrew: Greetings! This week –
There’s now new hair! Check out those styles. 😀 We’ve worked on new hair, along with some new facial hair for men.
Currently, men will only have facial hair as an option. If by popular demand, players would like to add facial hair to their female characters, we will add that as a feature. 🙂
• You no longer swim as soon as your toes touch the water. This allows you to walk into the water a ways, wading, before you begin swimming.
• While swimming, your position is clamped to the surface of the water. Meaning, you can no longer magically swim out of the water until exiting, where gravity would pull you back in. This would result in lots of splashing…
• When walking in shallow water, you will have different splashing footsteps.
Many New Graphical Things
• The sash has been remade, from that blobby old placeholder mesh.
• New Short Spear weapon, that is one-handed. Additionally, the Boar Spear is now two-handed!
• Simple/single bed was textured.
Misc Bug Fixes & IMprovements
• Unity Tip: As you may have seen in our previous Arena Video, we have had some interesting bugs with ragdolls. For a solution, we stumbled across this: docs.unity3d.com/Manual/RagdollS…
We found that setting enable preprocessing to false and enable projection to true on all the ragdolls’ character joints, made them much more stable!
• New musical accent for leveling up.
• Fixed bug where dying in water and being revived out of water, would allow you to swim about the air.
• You now ragdoll when you are forcefully ejected from a mount (e.g. if the mount ragdolls or rolls).
• Stamina consumption from rolling is now based on your burden/carrying weight.
• Your heavy breathing from depleted Stamina, no longer happens underwater.
• Crouching increases your max endurable force, before falling over/ragdolling.
• Max endurable force is decreased when airborne.
And that’s it. Happy Father’s Day everyone!