Jon: Hello, there! Here’s what we’ve been up to this week-
You can now perform a lunge attack by jumping and pressing the attack button. Where it excels in power, it lacks in accuracy and mobility. After performing the lunge, your movement will be restricted for a short duration, as you compose yourself.
Added more grasses and ferns throughout the landscape.
In addition to the new lunge attack animation here’s some other animation additions:
- Added a haymaker, power attack, animation while unarmed.
- Added a swim backwards animation, very much WIP.
- Smoothed out heft fail animation exit transition.
Bug Fixes & Misc Improvements
- Fixed bug where crossbows would fire in your offhand every time you attacked with your dominant hand.
- Fixed animation bug when using a crossbow in your offhand. This would prevent normal attack animations from playing with dominant hand attacks.
- Fixed arena match bug where players not participating in the match would get stuck incapacitated for the duration of the match and not revive afterwards.
- Fixed unarmed attack damage not scaling with Strength.
- Fixed bug where certain actions, such as landing from a high height, would not restrict movement.
- Added new item: throwable stones!
- You can now mount other characters and horses by landing on their heads.
- Arena match bulletin board values now start at 5v5.
- Worked on, and inserted, music for the Water Cave.
- Added some new sounds for the Mortar & Pestle item.
- Tweaked a bunch of UI for settings in the title screen and in-game.
- Tweaked UVs for Oak and Maple trees.
Have a good one!