Andrew: How’s everybody doing? This is what we’ve been up to-
These windows are on the top floor of all residential buildings in town. They allow you to see out in more directions, but cannot be opened.
Horse & Skin Tones
Horses now have random colors, so all horses are no longer white. And also, you can select a skin tone when creating your character!
We still need to separate the eyes from tinting…
If an attack exceeds a certain “force value” (e.g. standing too close to an explosion), you will be knocked down as a ragdoll – even if your Health isn’t completely depleted. Strength increases this “force value” on your delivered attacks and decreases it from attacks received.
We’ve changed them, yet again! We’ve discovered a free asset and decided to investigate it. Here’s the results:
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Music should now resume/play again after changing audio device (e.g. plugging a laptop into tv).
- You will now be ejected from a mount when you ragdoll, not just by incapacitation. Previously when your head was crippled, you would get some funny results where you’d pop back on the horse after waking up/recovering.
- Added settings to toggle blood on/off.
- Decreased scaling of items’ size on quickslots, in single player.
- Swapping weapons while sheathed, no longer causes them to pop back in your hand(s).
- Sheathing/drawing weapons now causes quickslots to update.
- Lights from hitting (from sparks), now fade out smoo-oooothly.
Have a good one, everyone!