Andrew: Greetings everyone! This week-
Fancy fences? Here’s two variants that are now found throughout the Town. I made various sizes and pieces that all fit together and can be placed throughout the land!
Hedges on Ledges
Also placed around town, hedges and their dirt beds underneath.
Here’s a preview of the fleeing bunny from the player. Watch him run.
We now have a new equation for combining ingredient effects. An effect’s potency is no longer simply calculated as an average of all properties found in a mixture. Instead, a mixture must contain an elemental property in at least 2 ingredients for it to appear in the resulted mixture and uses the following equation:
For each elemental property found within the mixture of ingredients, the potency = (n–m)/(x+1).
Where n is the sum of the elemental properties’ potency among all ingredients, m is the sum of opposing elemental properties’ potency among all ingredients, and x is the amount of ingredients without the corresponding elemental property.
The duration of these effects, however, is a whole other can of worms, which we won’t get into today. Besides, it is subject to change at this point.
Egg-quippable, Throwing Eggs
Not only can eggs be consumed, they can also be equipped and thrown.
Misc Improvements & Bug Fixes
• Item info now displays an item slot’s combined weight (amount x weight), as well as the weight of a single item.
• Larger weapons now play lower-pitched hit sounds.
• Pumpkins can now be destroyed!
• Fixed bug where all shoes’ condition in your inventory would decrease when taking steps, rather than just the ones equipped/worn.
• Broken items no longer appear in quickslot toggling.
• Fixed mounting while crouching animation bug.
• Fixed bug that would occur when trying to refill/renew weapon incandescence. This used to cause the effect to cease.
Have an egg-cellent weekend!